Sunday, April 13, 2008

Self-Portrait #50


Today a photographer came over to take some pictures of Bad Veins. They took over our living room and flooded it with lights. I stole a moment to use some dramatic lighting for my 50th self-portrait.

On another note I've been tagged bySean to tell 7 random things about myself. I feel silly but here goes...

1. I grew up living in the country in South Carolina where my brother and I once turned the old chicken coup into a playhouse because something ate all of the chickens except the one that only had one eye. We kept that chicken as a pet in our playhouse.
2. I got my first motorcycle when I was about four.
3. I get my middle name from both of my grandmothers who were both named Pauline and I hope to pass that name along someday.
4. I'm the youngest and the accident in the family. My brother is 8 years older and my sister is 10 years older. Apparently when they talk about birth control pills being 99.9% effective, I'm the .1%. I'm a fighter! Hi mom!!!
5. My dream is to be self employed some day. It may be a LONG time before that happens.
6. I have never left the country and I don't even have a passport which makes me feel really lame sometimes.
7. During my first year out of college I had 7 different jobs one of which I only had for one day. One of those jobs was at Toy Lab which was the brain child of Sean Mullaney who tagged me.

Now I am to tag 3 other bloggers so I choose...
Kim because she is my original blog inspiration and I love hearing tales about her childhood and pet issues.
Brooke because she is so funny!
Becky because she reads my blog and leaves me comments which I am always excited to receive!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I accept your challenge! Allthough it might be a couple of days before I have my post up and running!

Panic in New York said...

I like the one eyed chicken as a pet. It's funny that she should be the only one left. Just apply for a passport in case you need to leave the country real quick.

brooke t. higgins said...

OMG I am so funny! Well, sometimes I think I am funnier than I really am. So thanks for saying that I am, even though I'm not always. And this comment is definitely in the NOT FUNNY category.