Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Craft Pad Is Here!!!!


But first...self-portrait #49. Ben knocked on the bathroom door this morning to tell me that my package had arrived. I love that he knew it was important enough to interrupt my morning bathroom time.

Receiving the Sublime Stitching Craft Pad made my day but then I realized that I couldn't start another project until I finished my long neglected sewing machine cover. It actually needs a few finishing touches but that will require a trip to the store on another day. I got far enough to rid myself of the guilt of a neglected project. It's far from perfect but will serve its purpose.

Now the package!!!!!















It's so cool! There are so many great patterns that compliment the Sublime Stitch-it Kit that I already have.














The packaging is so fun. I highly suggest visiting the Sublime Stitching site and getting one for yourself!

3 comments:

Becky J. said...

lucky you!! it looks like a bunch of fun packaged in one book....how to choose the first project...hmmmm good luck

Panic in New York said...

Chris, you have been tagged to tell 7 random things about yourself, and then you have to tag 3 other people. Sorry but i already got Ricky.

Average Jane Crafter said...

Yay! The Craft Pad is so awesome. I've completed the horse from it, but I'm really dying to get to work on the one that's a full panel with the birds ... so cool. Can't wait to see what you do.