Sunday, April 6, 2008

Self-Portrait #43


Holy shit, Sebastiens girlfriend, Lauren, and I accidentally got the same haircut. We haven't seen one another since Austin but this sunny day brought me out of my cave and we invited them over to soak in some rays and beer. When she got out of the car I saw her head and thought, "you've got to be kidding me!" It's cute and embarrassing that this happened. We went to buy beer together and the clerk asked if we were sisters. We can't be seen in public together until this is fixed. She is my mini me.

On another note, I think the sun also stole my blog readers. No head measurement contest unless they come out of the woodwork before midnight. Looks like I win my own contest. So sad. So pitiful.

3 comments:

Becky J. said...

Wait, Wait for me!! my measurement is 20 1/5. am i too late?! and for the post earlier....sad, but true that people do make clothes for the fake ducks that sit on their porches. is it better than the pink flamingo though? hhhmmmm..

oh---love the hair, both of them!

Becky J. said...

just to let you know----it's only 10:31 here in Utah. does that count?! ok .i'll leave you alone.

floresita said...

Ha ha, how did I miss this? Head measurement... contest?! I have such a big head hats don't even fit on it. They perch precariously on top of it. My boyfriend's the opposite, so he makes my big head look even bigger.

I won't measure it, it will make me cry. :)