Saturday, March 8, 2008

Snow Day Part Two


This snow day has made me productive. After packing clothes, toiletries, and all of the important necessities, I started working on packing my entertainment bag. I recently bought a drawing pad so I could keep up with my 365 self-portrait challenge while on the road so I don't bore my one or two readers with more photographs of myself.
I did, however, start thinking how flimsy it would be floating around in my bag so I decided to make this cozy felt cover for it today. My sewing machine didn't like this idea as much so there were a few snag along the way but it'll serve it's purpose.
I've also been getting my supplies organized in my studio and I finally found a use for these two mason jars that used to belong to my grandma. She would approve.
This is a sneak peek at my next project.

2 comments:

Becky J. said...

just peaking from the feeling stitchy comments. cute fabric,anything is cute with that! good luck.

Panic in New York said...

Sometimes I spend eight hours organizing my supplies and then there is no more time for ART.