Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Self-Portrait #31 and Newly Completed Project

I finally finished it!!! The goal was to have it finished before Austin since that is where the littlest Bad Veins fan lives. She is the adorable daughter of Bad Vein's attorney. I learned quickly that I get sort of car sick while sewing especially when Sebastien is driving so the project had to wait for our return.
This is a close up, but....


...this is my favorite flower on the shirt. It looks inquisitive to me. I hate that you can still see the blue lines but they will wash out in the first wash.

Cropping photos for this blog post. I like this picture because it has as little of me in it as possible while still having me in the frame.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Long time no comment! Sorry I have been silent. I love your self portraits - very brave of you. I try to put as few pictures that actually contain me as possible on my blog! I love the embroidered shirt. It must have been tedious trying to stitch into that little opening on a baby shirt! Maybe you should make those shirts for all the Bad Veins fans. You have time, don't you?