Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Self-Portrait #319



My nose feels this big today from blowing it so much. The highlight of my day was not getting drinks for a friends birthday but getting to buy tissues with lotion in them. They are magical.

NEXT!

2009 Goals!!!!!!Last year I set several goals for the new year and it was nice to have those to go back to and get refocused from time to time so I think I'd like to do that again. I have a few regular readers and I depend on you to keep me focused. It's so easy to get wrapped up in the day to day and forget to actually get things accomplished. Here goes...

1. Take an Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop class.
2. Sign up for another session of life drawing.
3. Create 100 4x6 paintings and have a show. I failed at this last year
4. Continue to blog regularly even when the self-portrait challenge is done. I'd like to come up with another assignment for myself.
5. Start a savings account!!! Yes, I do not have a savings account and this is the year. I'm growing up.
6. Go to yoga at least once a week.
7. Continue to make stuff to sell on Etsy even though I've NEVER sold anything. (Hint, Hint...please someone buy something!).
8. Figure out the best way to make and actually make an animation that has been floating around in my head for a few months.
9. Landscape my backyard. Yet another failure from the year before.
10. Finish painting the house...a project that was started two years ago.

1 comment:

Becky J. said...

ok. if you take some photoshop classes you must come back here and share. like a step by step class for us!! there are 52 weeks in the year so you could technically do 2 little paintings a week. maybe i'll join you on this. that might be fun. hmmmm... oh, could we do a joint show?)