Thursday, August 30, 2007

Jessica Scarf




This is the project that I refered to a long time ago but could not show because it was a gift for my dear co-worker and friend Jessica. Her last day was yesterday and I completed this scarf made from yarn that she had admired at work which I then stole and crafted this scarf for her. Don't worry, I have since replaced the stolen yarn with a rougher yarn more suited for string for name tags. This yarn was to soft and awesome to die that way. I unfortunately procrastinated on taking pictures until I put a pretty bow around it. Then I didn't check the picture quality until the scarf was given away. That is how you get these blurry dull pictures. Sorry I suck at this. My spell check won't work. I'm in a really bad mood.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's pretty.

brooke t. higgins said...

The scarf is super awesome and the ribbon is pretty and your pictures are great and I'm so glad you posted again cuz I missed you!!

Anonymous said...

You share my affinity for wrapping things by rolling them up and tying a ribbon around them! I seriously just posted about that. I like the scarf and I'm sorry you were in a bad mood. I think your pictures turned out fine and I hope you are in a better mood now! Like Brooke, I'm glad to have you back in the blog world.

Anonymous said...

I have finally looked at your blog. I love the scarf. I am glad you stole the yarn. I can't wait for it to get a little colder so I can wear it. Thanks, you rock!!!