Saturday, July 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom!!!

It's my moms birthday and in celebration I thought I would take some time to honor her with a photo tribute. Here are the top ten reasons why my mom is awesome.

Reason #1 She was a damn cute baby. She doesn't even look real. She is about 18 months old here, when I was 18 months old I looked like an old man.


















Reason #2 She was also a really adorable teenager with helmet hair. I'm still amazed that that was actually a style and what is more amazing is that my grandmother still fixes her hair this way everyday.



















Reason #3 She brought me into this world! This picture also contains Reason #4 She paid for my brother to get braces. There is a highway between his two teeth in this picture. Yikes!



















Reason #5 She made me look all pretty for my preschool picture.





















Reason #6 She also let me pick my own hair cut for my kindergarten picture. Yes, I remember requesting this one.



















Reason #7 She exposed me to the Chippendale's at a very early age.
















Reason #8 She didn't make fun of me for spending hours making my hair look like this. Sorry ozone! There is a hole in the environment in the shape of that hair! Nice windbreaker too.

















Reason #9 She's HOTT and she passed that on to me.


















Reason #10 She didn't kill me before graduating from high school, God knows she came close a few times and I deserved it.



Happy Birthday MOMMY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sweetie!!!!! Memories are always a treasure. Could have done without seeing how LARGE I was when you graduated. Don't know much about this blog stuff, but I think the birtday tribute is GREAT and you know me. I alway need a box of tissue handy!!!!!!!!!LOVE YOU MUCH. MOM

Anonymous said...

Aren't moms great? I like the idea of a photo tribute. Also I love your middle school hair. You really had that "I'm too cool for school" look goin' on. Rock it!

Anonymous said...

hey, sis i loved the bday tribute to mom.i'm so glad that you had big hair!that's two things we had in common. that pic u drew of yourself looks an awful like mom.scary!!!