Friday, July 13, 2007

Embroidery IS Cool.......so oooohhhhhh!



This is my very first embroidery project. I ordered a kit from Sublime Stitching and it was a grueling three day wait to receive it. I could hardly wait after seeing the cool projects that my friend Kim had completed. I was really impressed with the little kit that I received and it came with a bunch of transfers that you can use multipule times! This dish towel is happily hanging in my kitchen now. I'm hoping to someday emboider one of my paintings, but for now I have a three dish towels to complete.

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

Embroidery is so totally cool! Wow! You didn't just do outlines - you filled it all in! Impressive! Can't wait to see your next project!

brooke t. higgins said...

Wow, I feel so honored that you would turn to me for blogging assistance. :) Highlight the word or phrase that you want to add the link to, then click the little icon that looks like the earth with a chainlink above it. You can type or paste the web address into the box it gives you, then click okay. That should do it!