Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Scarf and more importantly BUNNY!!!!




First of all I finished a scarf for my friends birthday. It looks a lot like the other scarf but the color is a little greener and I've perfected fringe. Now onto bigger and better things.




Well, actually it's smaller. I was in a book store on Saturday waiting for my glasses to be ready at the eye doctor and I came a cross The Cute Book that one of my favorite blogs has used to make really cute monkeys. Since the whole world seems to be deciding to have babies I thought it might be fun to try my hand at making some stuffed animals.


I went to the fabric store to purchase all of my materials and I only spent $16 plus I bought some more yarn for a baby hat. Since I've never sewn I thought it would be harder but it was really easy and fun.





It's not perfect(you can see the thread through the face) but I adore her. It is the most girlie thing that I have ever made and I love it. I think it's so cute it's disgusting. I want to figure out how to make a felt elephant and a fire hydrant for my sister who is about to pop any day now. I'm addicted to these little critters. You will be seeing more very very soon. I need to name her. Any ideas?

3 comments:

floresita said...

Awww... your bunny is so cute! she looks like a Poppy to me, but maybe that's because I just read that name somewhere! Thanks for the sweet comment about my monkey crew! :)

brooke t. higgins said...

YAY! Good for you. I think you should name her Bunifa.

Anonymous said...

So adorable. I think her name is Esther. Allthough I like Poppy as well....