Thursday, December 25, 2008

Self-Portrait #306

I am basking in the glow of our new flat screen TV. Happy Christmas
everyone!!! Tomorrow my Wacom tablet obsession will resume. Right
now I'm too glued to the television and tending to a sick Ben. I've
always wondered about that Meatloaf song with the lyrics "I would do
anything for love, but I won't do that." I've always wondered what
"that" was. Yesterday I found out my "that" is cleaning out a trash
can that Ben had just puked in. I just couldn't do it. So, I will do
anything for love but I won't clean up puke. I think that is going to
be a hit song.

2 comments:

Kara said...

You & Heather should talk. I have a stomach flu myself & I think she discovered her "that" at 3:30 this morning.

Anonymous said...

Did you throw it away? Because that is exactly what I would do.