Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Self-Portrait #87

I apologize for the terrible picture...I'm too tired to go into the other room and get my camera, take a picture, and dig out the cord.

This color isn't usually in my color palette, my wardrobe or my life in general but I was rummaging through some paint and I found this tube left over from a baby room that I painted for a lady while I was in college. I was hard up for money at the time and I often wonder if I scared that poor kids childhood by my uneven, pastel border. I had quite a day today so I thought it would improve my mood to draw. It didn't work but I did create a very calm little teenage looking version of myself to remind me to calm down and be happy. I've been working on my new computer which involves sorting through hundreds of MP3s and getting them organized. I came across Radiohead's The Bends which totally takes me back to my rebellious teenage years. Sorry again mom. Hehe.

1 comment:

floresita said...

I love this picture!