Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Awesome, Awesomeness


This is the newest addition to my desk. I think this tiny fish tank has improved the quality of life in my office. I actually hope to slowly make my office look just like the fish tank. I'm thinking of starting with the red lamp, that seems like an easy enough find.

I purchased two tiny fish because all of the other fish were too big. They were .25 cents a piece. Their food was $3.99. Apparently they are only sold as food for other fish so I figure that I saved their lives. How nice of me. I've been trying to decide on names for them. I've been thinking of Dwight and Angela from the show The Office but that seems too easy. I need to get to know their personalities I guess.

2 comments:

carolyn said...

Awesome.

Nice use of white space.

brooke t. higgins said...

That is potentially the coolest fish tank I have ever seen in my entire life.