Sunday, October 7, 2007

My new NEPHEW!!!!



Westley.
My family has never felt so far away as it did today. It will be a long 10 days until I get to finally meet my new nephew Westley. I have many projects in the works to keep me busy. His early arrival has given me a good kick in the pants. He is named after my grandfather Charles Wesley Middleton, but when my sister called my mom to ask her how to spell it my mom told her that it's spelled with a T. I thought this was wrong and it turned out that it is actally spelled wrong on my mother's birth certificate. My sister went with Westley anyways. So...he is sort of named after my grandfather.

2 comments:

brooke t. higgins said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That is SO exciting. I'm so happy for you!!! I can totally relate to how FAR away family can be... I hope you have a fantastic trip going to see Westley... what a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Awwwww! The baby is cute and I can totally see the resemblence between you and your sister! I feel like I know her already! I like the name Westley (and Wesley) and I'm excited for your family. I know you'll have so much fun getting to meet him and see your sister!