Friday, July 6, 2012

A Pile of Paintings

They are ready for paint! This will be what I spend every waking minute on this next week that isn't spent at work. I'm SO behind but I like a tight deadline and a good challenge. I hate how I let my hands get so rusty though, the drawings are all so crude in comparison to how they work out when I've been drawing a lot. I had a little scare this morning, I slipped coming down the stairs from the attic and fell pretty hard. I was really freaked out so I went to the doctor to make sure everything was okay with the baby and it was. When I heard the heartbeat, which I've heard several times now, I burst into tears; so relieved that it was still there. I think today was the first moment that my everything registered love for this little life that's growing.

1 comment:

Lewis said...

Glad everything was alright. And super glad you're enjoying the painting.