Saturday, June 23, 2012

13 Weeks and Counting

I've been a terrible blogger but I have lots of good excuses including the extreme exhaustion that is the 1st trimester of pregnancy! We knew that this was going to be the year we start thinking about a family but things progressed a little faster than we had anticipated. Apparently birth control is very effective because the minute I stopped taking that, this happened. This is me at 7 weeks. I think that slight bump is mostly a food baby. Currently I'm at 13 weeks and those pants have been retired along with many of my cute summer dresses which accommodate my growing belly just fine but not my growing boobs. There may have been a few tears over this matter. SO! This is hopefully the first post of many to come as we make way for another person in our home. December 28th isn't a date that I've ever really thought about but it crosses my mind a thousand times a day now. Will it be that day, will it be sooner, is this baby stubborn like me and make me wait longer? We will see.

No comments: