Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Self-Portrait #165

Only 200 more portraits to go. This image came to mind the other night when I was trying to fall asleep. I like the idea of making paintings where you can't really see what else is going on outside of the picture frame so the viewers mind has to imagine the rest of the story and image. It was sparked by running out of room for the balloon in self-portrait #157. I'm feeling a new series coming on.

I've recently added a label cloud to my blog layout. I'd been admiring the cloud label that Floresita has so I did a little internet research and figured out how to add it. It was actually pretty easy once I found the right tutorial. I felt like such a wizard when it worked. I like visiting blogs that have things in categories so I can see all of one type of project. I hope my 9 blog readers enjoy this new feature.

1 comment:

brooke t. higgins said...

WOOO! New blog feature!!!

*dances*