- Just tonight she was telling us about how elephants are vagitarians to which Ben and I both busted out laughing and corrected her, "we think you mean vegetarians". Vagitarians are probably something completely different and it's perhaps a title that belongs in the adult film industry. To afraid to google if this title exists out there but if it doesn't, you are welcome world, it's yours to use.
- The other night Polly was calling for me to come into her room but I sent daddy instead to which she said to him, "get out of here, I don't like your hair. I don't want to look at it." WHERE DOES THIS COME FROM?!?
- Every thing good she learns is from us and everything bad she learns is from school. That sounds about right, right? Fact.
- She is making room in her mind for her little sister. We bought a new rocking chair for her room this weekend that gives her room to sit next to me in the chair since I'm running out of lap space with the belly and frees up the old chair for the baby room. We were reading the other night and she stopped and said the baby has room to sit on the other side of me. I love that she's thinking of our routine and imagining her baby sister there. She's going to be so loving. This baby is going to have a second mommy for sure!
- She remembers everything. EVERYTHING!
- She pretend reads and it's my favorite thing right now. I love hearing her version of the stories that we read. I'm always amazed by how much she remembers but she also just makes up her own stories too. It's crazy to see that transition. She's growing so fast.
- I'm feeling very ill prepared for #2. By this point in my pregnancy with Polly her room was in process and we were reading everything. We have time right?
4 days ago