- We're trying to savor the days of dressing her in what WE think is adorable or hilarious (note the suspenders above). Since she started daycare, she wants to wear a dress everyday unless her Nirvana or Superman shirts are clean. That's a pretty good mix I guess.
- Conversation between Polly and Ben:
Polly: (looking at a can) is that paint?
Ben: no it's polyurethane.
Polly: I'm not a thane!
- Every night there is something that prevents her from going to sleep like:
Polly crying in bed, I enter concerned.
Me: Polly, what's wrong?
Polly: (crying) My foot is sticking out of the blanket.
- In order to go to bed she must have the following things in her bed with her:
- Little Bear
- Baby Bear (not to be confused with little bear, little bear is SMALLER!)
- Little Kermit
- Baby Kermit
- Pink blanket
- Flower blanket
- Other blanket
- Bear's blanket (a tiny cloth that was cut to be a pretend kitchen towel)