- She's getting the hang of potty training except for those moments when you aren't paying attention. I think she just wants to keep us on our toes. I can just see her thinking, "ha, they think they really have this down. I'll show them!"
- She always thinks the lower case letter m looks like it's sad. This concept makes my insides scream with cute, gross feelings of love and fascination. Her little mind thinks the letter looks sad!!!
- Here's a random thought she recently said aloud to me as if we were in an disagreement that I wasn't aware of. After a long period of silence she says shaking her head, "I don't live up in the trees. I'm not a squirrel, I'm Polly."
- Polly points to Stephanie's hair, our awesome babysitter and friend, "Is that your hair?"
- She peed on our new couch, not the cushion, the side of the couch. How does that even happen!?!?
- She started daycare this month and has adjusted so well. She didn't even look back on the first day. She was just excited to meet new friends and play with new toys. She likes to introduce me to her friends and it's hilarious. On the second day we opened the door and she announced to the room, "I came back!" There is nothing better than starting the day dropping her off and being surrounded by cute little kids who are so excited to see both of us.
- She makes up lots of songs.
4 days ago