- She is obsessed with tunnels. She calls bridges tunnels. She wants us to make tunnels for her to crawl through and she even sometimes refers to her mouth as a tunnel. This comes in handy when you are trying to get her to eat something she doesn't want to but I think she's on to me now.
- When someone hurts themselves she gets very concerned and hearing her little voice get small and caring as she asks, "are you okay"makes my heart explode.
- She refers to television shows as programs. It's like having a tiny elderly person around the house.
- Potty training is going slowly but we get lots of quality time in the bathroom reading stories. She now knows that she lives in North America. She's only pooped on the floor once.
- She thinks the lyrics to Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star are twinkle twinkle lady star. I hope she never learns the right words.
- She now grabs things like a crayon or a screwdriver and says, "I have an idea!" I'm not sure she knows what an idea is but it's pretty darn cute.
- I'm so lucky to have a job that let's me work from home even just once a week. I love getting to hear the little conversations between Polly and Ben as I work from my office upstairs.
- We bought snowsuits for the whole family and it hasn't really snowed since November. I believe this purchased changed the weather for sure. If we didn't have them, there would be a daily blizzard.
3 days ago